- The UTV Watch to Win campaign involves a premium rate competition with a duration of 4 weeks backed by a prime time TV promotion.
- Line capacity is the key factor in this association as the entrants to the competition are direct respondants to the TV advert.
- The campaign is focussed before, during and after a prime time slot (Coronation Street) and culminates in a live draw on the Kelly Show.
- The ROI tariff used by UTV is 1550, 74 cent per minute and the average call duration is 120 seconds.
- All voiceovers are recorded remotely by UTV, stored internally by IVT and manually uploaded to avoid any interference or error.
- UTV access ROI results remotely using their account on the IVT management information service web account.
- These real-time results provide the client with an accurate response indication, allowing them to make decisions regarding transmission times and campaign effectiveness.
The volume of calls/entrants that a popular TV campaign on UTV generates from ROI & NI is immense and only presents a small window.
IVT provides the capacity and redundancy to capture those calls in the short timeframe making the project a successful and profitable venture for both the client and IVT.
Available on request
< < Back to Case Studies